We could talk all day about carsharing. How it saves you money, how it makes neighborhoods more livable, how it keeps the air clean. But if you live here, you’re probably the kind of person who likes to read for yourself.
Enjoy our latest stories, hot off the City CarShare press.
Check out these recent releases and learn what carsharing is doing for your neighborhood, the Bay Area, and the planet.
- (August 12, 2015) Leaders in Shared Mobility Join Forces to Fight Bay Area Traffic
- (Dec. 18, 2014) City CarShare To Expand Carsharing in East Bay Through One Million Dollar Grant Awarded by Metropolitan Transportation Commission
- (March 27, 2014) City CarShare Drives Into Emeryville, CA; Now Serves Ten Bay Area Cities
- (January 7, 2014) City CarShare Introduces Electric Vehicle Charging Stations for its Members at San Francisco’s Kezar Stadium
- (December 5, 2013) City CarShare Now Has Greenest Fleet of any CarSharing Organization in the Country
- (September 23, 2013) City CarShare to Host Interactive Exhibit and Free Electric Vehicle Test Drives at Second Annual Charge Across Town “EV Week 2013” in San Francisco
- (September 16, 2013) City CarShare CEO to Speak at Mobility and Transportation Conferences
- (Sept. 11, 2013) City Carshare And Toyota Announce New Carsharing Fleet Dash At Bay Area Suburban Business Center
- (June 2013) City of Berkeley Launches Innovative “goBerkeley” Transportation Program
- (June 2013) City CarShare CEO to Speak at Annual Community Transportation Expo in Albuquerque, June 6-7, 2013
- (May 2013) City CarShare Announces New Locations Across the San Francisco Bay Area
- (Apr. 2013) City CarShare Releases Annual Report on Carsharing Impact